Manassas Business Transactions Attorney
Virginia Business Contracts Attorney
Start-up Formation • Business Transactions • Contracts
Business lawyer Tom Breeden takes a thorough approach to business planning and transactions — examining every last detail — to help clients plan for success and avoid future legal disputes. By anticipating what could go wrong, he helps clients prevent those conflicts or minimize the impact when they arise.
Located in Manassas, Virginia, the law firm of Thomas R. Breeden, P.C., represents small businesses, partnerships and corporations — either start-ups or established enterprises — in Prince William, Fairfax, Fauquier, Loudon and Stafford counties. Call 703-659-0188 for an initial consultation with a Manassas business transactions attorney.
Practicing business law for more than 15 years, Mr. Breeden can address all the relevant issues for starting a business on solid legal footing:
- Entity choice — limited liability company (LLC), limited liability partnership (LLP) or incorporation (S-corp, C-corp); addressing taxation, personal liability and ownership structure
- Control issues — drafting of operating agreements, shareholder agreements or partnership agreements, covering management, profit sharing and related issues
- Contracts and agreements
- Licensing and compliance
Business Transactions and Contracts
Tom Breeden and his team perform the due diligence to protect your interests in all transactions and agreements:
- Buy-sell agreements
- Sales or purchase of assets
- Land acquisition or development
- Commercial leases (as tenant or owner)
- Strong contracts with customers or suppliers
- Employee agreements (non-compete, independent contractor)
We aim to prevent problems through attention to detail and alignment with your business model. If disputes arise, Mr. Breeden is an accomplished trial lawyer who can ably defend your interests in business litigation.
Contact our Manassas office to discuss your legal needs with an experienced business transactions attorney. We offer an initial consultation to discuss your business formation or other business transaction matters.